Monday 10 November 2014

Sat Nav story




Nearly midnight, alone in my car, driving on the motorway. many cars passing by and in the darkness a little light inside; sat nav on every dashboard. I asked myself : why everyone is using a sat nav to guide them to their destination, except me? Am I the only who knows the way? I looked at my right, my left, all having that dim light inside guiding them. I thought I knew my way, but now I feel I am lost. I wanted to stop to check and ask for directions, as I drove to the hard shoulder I lost control of the car, breaking hard didn't help and I  hit the metal barrier, the front glass smashed and my car was flying and turning! As my soul was leaving my body, it reached into my pocket, got the phone out and turn the sat nav on to find directions to heaven.


No comments:

Post a Comment