Thursday 6 November 2014

Imaginary friend


I have a friend, I believe that he exists but we only talk through writings, l have never met him (I presume he is a man), so maybe he is imaginary! These are some Email exchanges with my "imaginary" friend. 




  
Dear friend,
It's been a while, life is the same..

*******
Dear friend,
Same here..


###########################
Dear friend,
Strangely you came across my mind today, I was in a very boring lecture and halfway through it I noticed that the lecturer has astonishing resemblance to you, in the way he talks about things and sounds very negative about life and people..
*******

Dear friend,
I take that as a compliment, for being realistic about humanity.


###########################

Dear friend,
You will like this video:
*******
Dear friend,
So true..


###########################

Dear friend,
Today is Wednesday, same routine, coffee, underground, college, coffee, underground, coffee. It did seem good to have a break from the daily routine at first, now, this new break is routine in itself.
*******
Dear friend,
It is not the routine that kills the joy of our lives, it is life itself has become joyless.. 

###########################

 Dear Friend,
I was looking at some old photos and I remembered the old days when I was younger. I appear in the photos to be happier and less concerned with life, or maybe that is nostalgia, painting old memories with a fresh coat of paint to make everything better that it use to. not sure anymore.

******

Dear Friend,
I know
##########################




Dear friend,
When do you look in the mirror, what do you see?
*******
Dear friend,
Me.
*******
I mean, do you recognise your self, is this who I was or wanted to be?
*******
No, it is not who I was or who I wanted to be, but, it is still me. 
*******
Who are you if you are no longer the person who used to exist, and not the person you hoped to evolve into?
*******
I am the creature who came to existence as a result of failing dreams and ambitions, an outcome of sad reality, a production of sick society, I am who I am, might (definitely) not like it, but have to live with it!
*******
Thanks for the cheerful thought..
*******
You are welcome ;)

###########################
Dear Friend,
Are you around? I sent you few letters and you did not respond!

*******
.........................

########################

Dear Friend,
Are you there?
is anyone there?

*******

............
...........
...........

#######################


Dear friend,
Strangely I am looking forward to tomorrow, I want to believe it will be better than today..
*******

Dear friend,
It is already tomorrow, is it any better?
*******

Nothing is better, except my understanding of life..
*******

Would that make you feel better about life?
*******

No, the more I understand it the less I like it....
###########################


Dear friend,
Last year I said it was the worst year of my life, this year is much worse..
*******
Dear friend,
As long as you live, you will have worse days. Interestingly, things are only getting worse, not just for you, but for all of us sharing this planet! 

###########################


Dear friend ,
At what stage in life we can say: midlife crisis? Surely we must know what age they will die to be able to get the middle of it? 
*******
.........
*******
.........

*******

I think I will only live till my sixties, so mathematically, I have passed my midlife crisis.. 


###########################

Dear friend,
When the game stops to be interesting, the only viable question left to ask is when to pull the plug and switch off the lights..
.........

Sounds like a suicidal note.
.........

It is... 


###########################

Dear friend,
It has been a while, life is the same...
*******
Dear friend,
Same here..








No comments:

Post a Comment