Tuesday 16 October 2012

My kingdom, my throne..




My kingdom, my throne!
 
Here is where I find myself.
 
I sit on what I call “my throne” and relax as I feel I am sinking in, remove all that stuck on me; in or out, clear my mind, my body and soul of that is bothering me.
 
Everything here is made in way so I can maximize my joy. The smooth wood touching my body, the purling of water just adding a sense of serendipity to the scene, the choice of colours that is very simple, and plain. Everything is just right, so I can enjoy what I call my throne.

Here is where I feel at peace with myself and the world, I feel that I own the moment; nothing else is here but me. Time stops and I start, I allow my thoughts to go as wild as they could, as dreamy as they wish, and as happy as happiness could be. I build things, people, relations, opportunities, houses, and even miracles. I give speeches that everybody admires, I have followers, I become famous, the greatest a man could become. I travel, discover, and solve problems, not just mine, every problem that mankind known, I find a solution for, and I trail it and it works.
 
Here I feel I am who I am distended to be, I am who I should and I hoped to be, I am my real self.
 
I relax and enjoy, think and reflect. I make the best out of this magical moment, I live it to its maximum potential.
 
On my throne  my thoughts are limitless, my powers have no boundaries,  my decisions are not questionable, my life is perfect, ...
-Dad; I really really need to use the toilet!
Just one more minute…
-that what you’ve said ten minutes ago!!
Sadly, someone else need to use the throne!























No comments:

Post a Comment